Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF

So it's Friday.
Thank goodness.
But now is the time to go find somethin' to do. And I live in Cheney, 
so we all know how hard it is to find something fun.
Still feelin' down in the dumps.
Hopefully things will look up soon, I'm missin' family.

One thing:
Photography is my passion. It's what I've wanted to do ever since middle school. 
It's the thing that keeps me going.
I get to see things through a whole different perspective and I get to show my creative side. 
I want to share with everyone the kind of work I can do. 
But I'm afraid no one sees it.
I'd like to think I have a talent, but I don't know how far I can go with it. 
My dream is to be a professional Wedding Photographer. 
I love seeing two people completely in love and the celebration behind it.
It's beautiful and I want to capture those moments. 
And even if I'm not the best photographer out there, I still love it and I will do anything I can to make me dream come true.

No matter how cheesy that sounds. 

I said I wouldn't have new pictures because of my troubling camera. So here's some older ones I took a while ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment