Monday, October 25, 2010

Polar Bear

I was super happy to be out of school friday, I wanted the weekend. Tired of waking up early to sit through boring lectures. 
Nick and DJ came up to visit. They make things entertaining... 
:)
So we decided to go over to Cabela's on Saturday. Love this store. I'm an outdoorsy kinda girl, so honestly for me it's fun to look at everything.
 Last time I was there, my sister had a staring contest with the stuffed polar bear..so of course I took a picture of it to send to her. She hated me for being there without her. 
There's a place to get food inside Cabela's and they have some crazy menu items...such as ostrich and elk and wild boar. I had a sample of the ostrich..I felt a little bad eating an ostrich, but it actually wasn't too bad. 
Nick and DJ bought some things and as we were leaving, the detector went off. So they had to call us all back in to check the bags. They were fine so we went through. DJ and I made it through just fine. Nick however...
Let's just say he had to get searched. 
The girl who was checkin' to make sure he didn't steal anythin' was checkin all his pockets and in his coat. (and apparently, that's how she hits on guys? ..says one of her co-workers. HAHA) 
She ended up just letting us leave.
So later we went to Wal Mart. As soon as we walk through, Nick sets off the detector. So again, searchin' all his pockets. When we finally get in the store, Nick is checkin' to see what's up with settin' off all the detectors. Guess what he finds? In his coat is the magnet that you're supposed to remove after purchasing. 
Ohhhh Nicholas :)
Good times, good times. There was definitely a lot of laughter this weekend.

And by the way, here's my finished bracelet!

Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment