Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simplicity

I've decided that I've been too boring.
So, I've been trying to come up with things to do to keep myself busy. Going to try and get back on my regular workout schedule like I did the summer before my senior year. I'm getting there, I am exercising at least three times a week so far. I will hopefully bring that up to five. Last night I played in my first intramural volleyball game! I haven't played in a while. I hope I didn't express my skills too much to my teammates before they saw me play...
We won though which was good. 
I also started making another bracelet, 


I like it so far. I'll post a picture of the finished bracelet sometime in the near future.

Got to sleep in until nine yesterday and today. But people in our hallway like to talk in their cute little outside voices (when they are clearly inside) until midnight so I got about the same amount of sleep as I usually do. Lame. 

I forgot to mention though, last week the girl that sits next to me in my women's studies class came in wearing a flannel. If you know me, I have a weakness/fetish for flannels. So I told her, "I like your shirt" with a big smile. She looked at me and gave me a huge smile and said thank you. She had such a pretty smile that I totally didn't expect. And it made me happy that I finally accomplished saying something to her. It almost seemed that it got her day off to a good start. Sure got my day off right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment