Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is Your Sister Your Best Friend?

Because mine is!
So my sister came to stay with me for the weekend, I was super excited. Friday we went to the hockey game because it was breast cancer awareness and they dyed pink ribbons onto the ice. Not as cool as the Americans hockey team where they dye the whole rink pink. Haha but it was still pretty cool. Then we went back and watched She's The Man and ate popcorn. Good stuff.
Saturday we slept in til a time..possibly around noonish..who remembers!? ;) But we got ready and I gave Megan a tour of our campus and took some pictures. 




Then we waited for the bus to take us to spokane to do some shoppin'. We got to Macy's and couldn't find the entrance into the mall so we decided to go all the way around. Shh, we ain't stupid we just like to make things complicated...
Pretty much the only store we got super excited about in this mall was the cooking store, there were cool gadgets that we were allowed to try, so of course we did. And the whole store smelled like apple pie. So uh, yeah. YUM. That mall was a little boring so we decided to go out to the valley mall, which means taking another bus. We did. But while we waited for the next bus we went got starbucks and went to the park for funsies. We saw geese and this poor doggy that was tied up and left alone. 



Doesn't he look sad! :(

So we got out to the valley mall and hung out a majority of the time in Forever 21. Der. Best store ever. Bought a few things. And then we went to Rue21 and I bought a leather jacket! I look pretty fly. Haha. There were these aviator sunglasses for ten bucks at Nordstroms that I really wanted, but got stuck in deciding if I should get them since it's not summer and I didn't know if I would use them a whole lot in the winter...I am now regretting that I didn't snag them. Because they were awesome and I would look extra fly in my aviators and leather jacket...
So on the way back home we were waiting in the plaza for our bus and we wanted something to drink. But just get one to share. So there were vending machines, and there was a drink that was stuck. So Megan said "I'll get the one next to it." So she bought that one. And then realized, wait...why didn't I just buy the one behind the stuck one? So I pitched in a dollar to get that one. And it worked! We got the stuck one. So we got a free drink. We were pretty excited...but we realized that we only wanted one in the first place...and then we had three...
We. Are. So. Weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment