Saturday, December 4, 2010

Question.

So basically.
It's 2 am.
Given, it's a friday night.
But i'm tired.
And it's hard to go to sleep with our noisy neighbors.
But it's alright.
Gives me time to...think.

So question.
What in life makes you happy?

Surprisingly this can actually be a difficult question for some.
For me, God is the center of all happiness.
He gives direction.
Sometimes I admit it's hard for me to spend time with Him.
I forget, caught up in daily things.
But it's important that I do.

Family. People I can turn to whenever life's beatin' the crap outta me.
Photography. Another thing that makes me happy. My passion.
Good friends. They tend to stick around me for a long time. I'm lucky.

When you really think about the life that you have, I know you're blessed because everyone is in one way or another. Keep in perspective what makes you..YOU.
Don't hesitate one bit about who you are.
God made you who you are and He has that plan that He will lead you to.
Trust. In. Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment