Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's Not Be Unhealthy

One of the things that bug me is being unhealthy.
I don't like to eat things that are bad for you.
But fries honestly is the exception...don't know why..they just get me.
But besides that! I don't eat unhealthy.
Annnnd, I try to exercise on a regular basis.
But I have a confession:

I didn't work out for two weeks! Ah!
My excuse is that it was Thanksgiving so I was home for one week.
Thennn it was cold and didn't wanna walk to the gym when its snowy...
Yeah my excuses ain't too good.

BUT. I worked out today :)
SO. This is where I get back on track.
And winter quarter I signed up for fast fitness. 
That means I get a grade for exercising.
Done deal.

One week until Christmas break!

Hmmm..that means I should work out every day until break...

No comments:

Post a Comment