Sunday, November 7, 2010

Homeward Bound

I got to go home this weekend!
Didn't go exactly how I imagined it would, but it was still really nice to be home.
Love my Momma's cookin'.
Love sleepin' in my own, more comfortable, bed.
My sister and I had planned Saturday to have sisterly bonding time, but she woke up with a 101 temperature :( it was a bummer I couldn't spend time with her like I wanted to. But we did watch Harry Potter together and I brought her home some Starbucks. 
Poor Sicko.


Grandma is in the hospital. Not sure of the reason.
 But she's in pain and prayers are always appreciated :/
So it was kind of a bitter sweet homecoming this weekend. 
Enjoyable but things just didn't go as planned. 
That's alright, home is home. 
Anyway, back to school.

15 days until Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment