Monday, November 29, 2010

Breaks, Aches, and Broken Cameras

Yay for breaks.
Got a nice, well-needed break for Thanksgiving.
Got to see family and eat delicious food.
It was definitely a good break from eating all the nasty food at school.
And it's only a week and a half before I get to go back home!
I also got my job back for Christmas break.
So yay for me, I get to earn money.

I did however get a cold.
I was sneezing and my nose was stuffy.
My head was achey.
So I bought Nyquil. Yum.

Finally found a place to take my camera into.
I'll know by tomorrow what's wrong with it and how long it will take before I get it back.
Hopefully it's soon.
I miss taking pictures.


One of my older photos.

2 comments:

  1. And by the way, if you didn't understand the title...It's supposed to be like "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles."

    haha i'm funny :)

    ReplyDelete