Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Adventure


So for my first update I'll tell of the last two days. It is where my epic adventure begins:


My bound for Cheney began at 6am Friday morning. The plan was to be out of the door at 7:30. It's okay, my momma decided doing dishes before we left was an extreme priority so we were really close to our departure time...yep we were on our way at 8:15! 
Two hours later, we arrived in Cheney and soon I was all set up in my dorm room!



Orientation requirements soon began. Most of which are extremely pointless but I get credit for them so who honestly gives a hoot if it's boring or not. Or if you get up an hour early for them to tell you you didn't need to go to something. Eh, I'll get it over it. On the bright side i am getting to bed earlier...

First football game of the season! We beat Montana, our rivals, 36-27. Exciting!! We might actually do well..









The Inferno!

Anyway, lifes movin' forward now and things are lookin' pretty exciting. And the best thing about my new college life...my roommate listens to country :) who-da thunk??


No comments:

Post a Comment