Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Beginning

I'm startin' to get the feel for things around here at Eastern. It's fun to have somewhere new to be and taking on new responsibilities and learning to live on my own. I've been waiting for this time in my life for so long and now that it's finally here it's difficult to comprehend that this is where my life is really going to start. I've become more and more excited to learn new things and to be able to have the feeling of not having to rely on anyone else but myself. I'm an independent person and I'm overjoyed that I can truly express that here.

So, with that said i would like to be unserious. Well okay no, that's a lie, what I am about to say is very serious and if you laugh..well..I made my first cup o' tea. And it was quite tasty if I do say so myself. I considered myself pretty talented to have accomplished such a goal. 

Yay me!
(Oh and to clear things up I did not mean that this was the first cup o' tea that I've made, ever. I just meant in my new dorm. ha) 

Anywho, today was the first day of classes! Pretty exciting, and it will stay that way until i get stressed out with the workload. I'm going to make a goal not to fall behind and procrastinate. I will let you know how that goes...

I am ecstatic about two of my professors and they will probably make my life better. Better in the fact that they won't ruin my life when I attend class by being fun-suckers. They are actually fun..fillers? Yes, they like fun. And so do I so they are my good list.
Besides my 250 person psych class, and the fact that the teachers actually want to be there, and attendance isn't too strict...the structure of the classrooms are similar to high school. But college is definitely wayyy better.
Really startin' to love college life. But i miss my sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment