Sunday, January 16, 2011

Life's G Double-O D GOOD.

Why hello.
I haven't been here in a while.
My sincerest apologies.
So the new year:
It's pretty spiffy.
2011. Weird.
What's new with me?
I shall tell you :)

1. Hmm, I have a new wonderful boyfriend..Bryant Baxter. He's kind of amazing. And I look forward to every day I get to spend with him :)
2. New classes, I got math into this quarter and I love it. I'm a nerd. 
3. I finally know that I will get my camera back soon! It's been so long, I've missed it terribly and the guy finally called to tell me the final price and that it will only be 10-14 days.
4. Made lots of new friends at school, and have been hanging out with them a lot more often.
5. Have started looking around for a car...

Not a whole lot is really new, but the things that have changed make me loads happier :)


Bryant loves Sonic the Hedgehog..so this is his huge stuffed Sonic :) baha.

No comments:

Post a Comment